You're supremely busy. You're successful. You're smart, accomplished and consistently strive to learn, improve or better yourself, to make a difference in the world. All good. Until it's not.
Are you noticing a gap, an edge, something missing?
Feeling stuck or frustrated?
Buzzing with restlessness or mired in confusion?
Congratulations on noticing and paying attention. Congrats on heeding the gentle nudge of your wise self, shifting you toward a much more alive course. What if more of the same is no longer an option? You know the answer. It's time to Design Your Destiny.
Imagine sacred time to focus on yourself--your legacy, your goals, and your most inspired visions. Envision yourself helped by a heart-centered coach who's been at it since 1998, who is also business-savvy, someone who knows how to balance a practical, get-it-done spirit with the wisdom of your heart's desire.
Consider Personal Development Coaching
- Contemplating a big change
- Seeking clarity on what's most important to you
- Ready to refocus and let go of outdated beliefs and practices
- Prepared to clarify and align with your values
- Inspired to get into action and take meaningful next steps
- Desiring structure, support and accountability for sustaining momentum
- Willing to be encouraged, to be challenged, and to shift for the positive
Consider Professional Development Coaching
- Wanted better results from yourself
- Needed to communicate more effectively
- Desired more synergy with your team or colleagues
- Struggled to reconnect with passion and productivity>
- Felt frustrated about positively managing change
- Wished to maximize strengths as leader and in others
- Sought an objective ally and listener in your corner
Within you resides the power to overcome fear, resistance, and every other obstacle that stands between you and the most compelling and joyous path you can imagine. If it's time for you to remember all that you already know, to stretch, to redefine and create success on your terms. Let's Design Your Destiny.
It begins with a consultative conversation. During this complimentary conversation, I get to learn about your coaching needs and what you're looking for in the coaching alliance. You get to experience my style of coaching and assess for yourself if we're a fit. Contact Michelle today to schedule your consultative conversation.
Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation, Lexington KY
Certified Professional CoActive™ Coach, the Coaches Training Institute, San Rafael CA
Graduate of Foundations of Ontological Learning, Newfield Network, Boulder CO
Graduate of "The Choice in Coaching: Arbinger Mastery Training for Coaches," Arbinger Institute, Farmington UT
Graduate of Co-Active Leadership Program, Co-Active Space, San Rafael CA
Graduate of Adler International Learning: Positive Change: Leader As Coach Facilitator Certification, Toronto Canada
Certified Master Retreat Coach, Retreat Coach Network, Beulah CO
Certified Seasons of Change® Master Coach, Transition Dynamics Enterprises Ltd.
Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer and Authorized Partner
Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst in DISC Style Analysis.
Past Minnesota Coaches Association Membership Team Leader
Business Owner since 1999
Ten years in sales and key account management, Kuehne and Nagel Inc.
B.A. in Business Administration and Spanish, Minnesota State University, Mankato MN
As an ICF Certified Professional Coach, I abide by the International Coach Federation Standards of Ethical Conduct. www.coachfederation.org